DISCLAIMER: The following text corresponds to an automatic translation, you can consult the original text in the following link.
- Last Updated (February 2, 2021)
- Version between February 1, 2021 and May 25, 2018
- Version prior to May 25, 2018
PIMe respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, its regulations development and any other rule that may modify, complement or replace it in the future, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE («General Data Protection Regulation»), applicable as of May 25, 2018, is repealed, as well like any other standard that may develop or complement it in the future.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller is the legal person that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. In other words, the controller decides how and for what purposes personal data is processed.
Furthermore, the companies of the Group ( which you can consult here ) are each jointly responsible for the treatment with PRENSA IBÉRICA MEDIA, SL of the personal data collected on its Website. Each company of the Group, therefore, will be jointly responsible, together with PRENSA IBÉRICA MEDIA, SL, of the personal data that is collected on the Websites of its property.
If you wish, you can request the essential points of the joint responsibility agreement by contacting us by the means described in the following section 3.
3. WHO IS YOUR CONTACT AT PIMe FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Grupo PIMe has appointed a data protection officer (“DPD”) to ensure adequate protection of your personal data.
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information about the treatment or protection of your personal data, you can contact us or our DPD directly through any of the following channels:
- Responsible for the treatment: PRENSA IBÉRICA MEDIA, SL,
- Postal Address: Av. Gran Via de l’Hospitalet, 163-167 – 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- Fax: 932802708
- Email DPD: email@example.com
4. WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA?
A personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY PIMe?
- Identification data : name, surname, identity document (tax identification number or code, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit).
- Contact information : postal address, email, landline number, mobile phone number.
- Transactional data : information about purchases, orders, contracts, billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any data related to your transactions with us.
- Electronic data : IP address, browser type and language, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
6. COLLECTION AND OBTAINING OF PERSONAL DATA.
PIMe collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through your interaction with our Website, specifically:
- when contacting us, for example when requesting information or quotes about our products and services;
- when registering as a registered user of our Websites;
- by subscribing to our newsletters and newsletters;
- by posting an ad on our portals;
- when purchasing PIMe products or services;
- by sending us your CV with a view to participating in personnel selection processes, both carried out by the Group companies and on behalf of third parties;
- when signing up for events;
- when participating in contests;
- when you interact with us through social networks.
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that are necessary for PIMe to provide the services or make the functionalities of the Website that you have requested available to you.
For example, if you wish to receive the PIMe Newsletter, you will need to provide us with your email. If you request information from us or want us to contact you, you must provide us with the necessary contact information for this purpose. If you wish to buy any product or service that PIMe makes available on the Website, it will be necessary for you to provide us, among others, a fiscal address in order to prepare your invoice. If you do not provide this personal data, it would be impossible for us to provide you with our services.
In the forms available on the Website, the fields whose completion is mandatory will be marked with an asterisk (*). If you do not provide all the mandatory data or if we receive any abnormal or incorrect response, we will not be able to meet your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
You guarantee and respond, in any case, to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
Finally, we have a presence and link on social networks: Facebook, Instagram, etc. that we use to keep you informed of products, services and news, as well as a platform for registering for contests and registering on our Websites. If you consider it interesting to be our fan / follower in this type of social networks, know that by following us you are transferring your data to these platforms and you must therefore know and accept the use that these platforms make of your data.
7. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR? PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE TREATMENT.
In general, the personal data that you provide to us and that we obtain from you is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high-quality service and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are detailed below:
- To provide you with information requested by you, including quotes for products and services, or to respond to questions raised by our contact points . In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To check the availability of products and services at your address or location . In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the need to apply, at your request, pre-contractual measures.
- To send you our bulletin / newsletter in order to keep you informed about the latest news or hot topics according to your tastes and needs, as well as discounts and promotions, campaigns and news about products and services of Grupo PIMe companies. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To allow you to create an account that gives you the status of registered user, provides access to the private area for registered users and facilitates access to the information and services available therein . In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
- To register as a customer, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, give you access to the private customer area, send you the relevant information about products and services, billing, collections and payments, process transactions and payment methods and any communication of service or related to your contract and transactions, administration of loyalty programs, discounts and promotions and conducting satisfaction surveys or related to the products and services marketed and distributed by Grupo PIMe. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is, in the case of a natural person, the execution of the contract for the sale of products or provision of services with Grupo PIMe; and, in the case of a corporate client, our legitimate interest in hiring and providing our services to the company or organization in which you are an employee or provide services, in accordance with article 19 of the Organic Law on Data Protection .
- To manage your application and to contact you in relation to the personnel selection processes of the PIMe Group or third parties , as well as to manage your participation in them. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To manage your participation in events organized or sponsored by the PIMe Group or by collaborating companies, as well as to publish content and images about the event on our websites, apps and social media profiles. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
- To manage your participation in contests , as well as to be able to contact you directly if you are the winner, in addition to being able to contact you to manage the delivery of the prize or return of the product due to lack of security. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
- To guarantee the security of our Website and the information . In this case, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is the legitimate interest in providing a safe environment and avoiding damage to PIMe systems and the information of its users, as well as unauthorized access and improper use of the same. . To ensure that the impact on your privacy is the least, we will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to guarantee this purpose.
Keep in mind that receiving commercial information is not essential to maintain our relationship with you. If you prefer not to receive commercial communications, you can inform us at any time through the indicated channels or unsubscribe from the link provided for this purpose in the commercial communications by email you receive or, if the communications are sent by other means, through the procedure indicated for this purpose.
To what extent will decision making be automated?
PIMe does not use fully automated decision-making processes to enter into, develop, or terminate a contractual relationship with you. Should we use these processes in a particular case, we will keep you informed and communicate your rights in this regard if prescribed by law.
Will profiling take place?
In order to be able to offer you products and / or services in accordance with your interests and improve your user experience, we may create a «commercial profile» based on the information provided. However, no automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
8. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will share or give third parties access to your personal data when doing so is necessary to achieve one of the objectives described below and in accordance with current legislation:
- Legal obligations : PIMe may communicate your personal data when the transfer is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including the transfer to the competent authorities, judges and courts.
9. WHAT MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
PIMe adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or illegal modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, including those necessary to deal with any suspicion of data breaches .
The Website has a permission system, by username and password, through which only authorized users can access the private area. PIMe will not use this information at any time for any use other than its maintenance, the management of the commercial relationship with you, as well as the provision of the services available therein.
You agree to retain and use the username with due diligence. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, the transfer, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. In this sense, you must adopt the necessary measures for the custody of the password, avoiding the use of it by third parties. Consequently, you are solely responsible for the use made of your password, with full indemnity for PIMe.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
PIMe will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not exercise your right to delete or revoke your consent.
They will then be eliminated, unless the law requires or allows a longer conservation period (for example, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims), in which case, they will be kept duly blocked for the necessary time before proceeding to its elimination.
To determine an adequate period of conservation of your data, we apply the following criteria:
- The data necessary to provide you with information requested by you, including estimates for products and services, will be kept for the time necessary to attend and process said requests.
- The data necessary to send you bulletins / newsletters will be processed as long as you do not revoke your consent and inform us of your desire not to continue receiving them.
- The data on registered users will be kept as long as you do not unsubscribe from the private area.
- The data related to the acquisition of PIMe products and services within the framework of a contractual relationship will be kept for the duration of the contract and for a subsequent period of 3 years to facilitate re-registration as they are recurring customers.
- When you have consented to receive commercial communications, they will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent and communicate your desire not to continue receiving them.
- The data sent in order to participate in personnel selection processes will be kept as long as you do not cancel your account, or after a period of 3 years of inactivity.
- When you have registered for an event, they will be kept for the duration of the event and, later, to let you know about new events, as long as you do not revoke your consent or unsubscribe from our services, or after a period of 3 years of inactivity.
- When you have registered for a contest, they will be kept for the duration of the contest and, later, to make you aware of new contests, as long as you do not revoke your consent or unsubscribe from our services, or after a period of 3 years of inactivity
After the conservation periods established in the previous points, the data will be identified as blocked and will be irreversibly anonymized / destroyed after 3 years.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights will be free for you, except in cases in which manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially repetitive ones.
These rights are as follows:
- Right to information : You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, with clear and simple language, about the use and processing of your personal data.
- Right of access : You have the right to ask us at any time to confirm whether we are treating your personal data, to provide you with access to them and to the information about your treatment and to obtain a copy of said data. The copy of your personal data that we provide will be free of charge, although the request for additional copies may be subject to the charge of a reasonable amount based on administrative costs. For our part, we may ask you to prove your identity or require more information that is necessary to manage your request.
- Right of rectification : You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that incomplete personal data be completed, including through an additional statement.
- Right of deletion -right to be forgotten : You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons and as long as a proportionality judgment is made, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and It is not about facts or current events and the right to information prevails. However, this right is not absolute, so PIMe may continue to keep them duly blocked in the cases provided for by the applicable regulations.
- Right to limit processing : You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data, which means that we can continue to store it, but not continue to process it if any of the following conditions are met:
- that you contest the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the treatment is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
- PIMe no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- You have objected to the treatment, while it is being verified if PIMe’s legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- Right to data portability : You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or the execution of a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right of opposition : This right allows you to oppose the processing of your personal data, including profiling. We will not be able to attend to your right only when we process your data in the event that we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke consent : In cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data in relation to certain activities (for example, in order to send you commercial information), you can withdraw it at any time.
- Right to file a claim with a control authority : You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose data you can consult at https://www.aepd.es/es .
You can exercise your rights by sending us a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanying a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request.
Cookies and other tracking technologies, among other purposes, allow us to remember your preferences and recognize you on subsequent visits. This is accomplished by storing certain information on your computer.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are part of the Website. When you access the Website, it causes the browser to create small files on your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.) with the information necessary for the Website to function. These files (which are the cookies themselves) are part of the technology necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allow you to track your activity on the Internet.
What type of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the interested party’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The Website uses both its own and third-party cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
For what purposes can website cookies be used?
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below is a table with the information of the cookies used on the Website and the third parties with whom we collaborate directly:
|Type of cookie||Origin domain||Purpose||Expiration|
|PIMe Group Websites||Through our «PIMe Collect» tool we collect data on the activity of our readers in order to offer them personalized advertising based on their interests and preferences as well as to analyze how they navigate our Websites, for their improvement.||6 months|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Type of cookie||Provider’s name||Purpose||More information / opt-out||Expiration||Transfer outside the EU|
|Analytics||Google Analytics 360||They generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the web. Likewise, it calculates when a session has ended, the origin of the user, and keywords.||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Analytics||Chartbeat, Inc.||Real-time information on website traffic, showing information on concurrent users by source of traffic.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Analytics||Comscore||Audience measurement for comparisons between sites, records each page viewed to produce statistical reports on the use of each site||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Analytics||GFK||Audience measurement for comparisons between sites, records each page viewed to produce statistical reports on the use of each site||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Analytics||Hotjar||Measurement of on-page behavior of users via navigation recordings and heat maps.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Analytics||Microsoft Clarity||Measurement of on-page behavior of users via navigation recordings and heat maps.||More information||Yes|
|Analytics||Facebook Analytics||Audience measurement and analysis with Facebook information||More information||Yes|
|Legal||Didomi||Management and storage of user privacy settings, according to IAB TCF2.0 standardization.||More information||6 months||No|
|Marketing||Cheetah Digital||Monitoring of communications sent via email (for newsletters, registered, subscribers, etc.), in order to know the volume of shipments, spam markings, breaks and clicks and thus improve the efficiency of this communication channel.||More information||Yes|
|Marketing||eGoi||Monitoring of communications sent via email (for newsletters, registered, subscribers, etc.), in order to know the volume of shipments, spam markings, breaks and clicks and thus improve the efficiency of this communication channel.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Marketing||Mailchimp||Monitoring of communications sent via email (for newsletters, registered, subscribers, etc.), in order to know the volume of shipments, spam markings, breaks and clicks and thus improve the efficiency of this communication channel.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Marketing||Indigitall||Monitoring of communications sent through push notifications (popups for news alerts), in order to know the registration, cancellation, sending and clicks and thus improving the efficiency of this communication channel.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Marketing||Telecoming||Enable the payment system on the phone bill for subscription products (carier billing).||More information||Duration of the session||Yes|
|Marketing||Chronodrac||Generate content experiences in the community (contests, surveys) with which users interact and subsequent analysis of them based on user participation||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Qualifio||Generate content experiences in the community (contests, surveys) with which users interact and subsequent analysis of them based on user participation||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||CXense AS||It allows inferring user preferences based on information about their interaction with digital properties (news visited, date and time, browser type, language, geographic location, …)||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Google Advertising Products||Google Advertising Products (which integrates Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, Ad Sense, EBDA, First Look, etc.) to improve and manage the exposure of advertising to the user. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Advertising||Smartclip||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising of interest. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||Seedtag||Recognize and analyze available inventory in our advertising spaces to offer our users In-image advertising related to the content they read. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Outbrain||Recognize and analyze available inventory in our advertising spaces to offer our users native advertising of their interest, as well as recommendations for organic content. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||3 months||Yes|
|Advertising||Rich Audience||Recognize and analyze available inventory in our advertising spaces to offer our users native advertising of their interest, as well as recommendations for organic content. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Teads||Recognize and analyze available inventory in our advertising spaces to offer our users video advertising related to the content they read and their use of the web. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 year and 1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||nodde||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Index Exchange||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 year and 1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||Xandr||Recognize and analyze available inventory in our advertising spaces to offer our users video advertising related to the content they read and their use of the web. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||3 months||Yes|
|Advertising||brimmed||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising of interest. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||Duration of the session||Yes|
|Advertising||L’Agora – Imation||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users native advertising of their interest. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||Yes|
|Advertising||Magnite||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising of interest. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Amazon||More information||1 year and 1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||Criteo||Recognize and analyze the inventory available in our advertising spaces, show interest-based advertising to our users, ad reports.||More information||1 year and 1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||Smart Adserver||Recognize and analyze the inventory available in our advertising spaces, show interest-based advertising to our users, ad reports.||More information||1 year and 1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||Latinon Inc.||Recognize and analyze the inventory available in our advertising spaces, show interest-based advertising to our users, ad reports.||More information||Yes|
|Advertising||Unblockia||Recognize and serve ads to users with adblocker.||More information||Yes|
|Advertising||Dogtrack||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising of interest to them. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||No|
|Advertising||Ampliffy – Video||More information||Yes|
|Advertising||eGENTIC HQ||More information||4 years||Yes|
|Advertising||Ex.Co Video||More information||Duration of the session||Yes|
|Advertising||Facebook Audience Network||More information||Yes|
|Advertising||Imonomy||More information||Duration of the session||Yes|
|Advertising||OPTIMA NETWORK||More information||Yes|
|Advertising||Azerion||Generation of gaming and advertising platform based on the behavior of the users who use it.||More information||Duration of the session||Yes|
(Digital Generation, Inc.)
|Customize advertising campaigns and display ads that are tailored to user preferences. IP address, type of operating system, type of browser, pages visited.||More information||1 year and 1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||Weborama||Customize advertising campaigns and display ads that are tailored to user preferences. IP address, type of operating system, type of browser, pages visited. Device, operating system, browser, pages visited.||More information||1 year and 1 month||Yes|
|Advertising||Zeotap||They allow us to show interest-related advertising to our users. The information has been transferred by the user to the third party and allowed to use it for the impact of advertising.||More information||12 days and 4 hours||Yes|
|Advertising||Oracle||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Pubmatic||More information||3 months||Yes|
|Advertising||Sovrn||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Improve Digital||More information||3 months||Yes|
|Advertising||OpenX||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||RTB House||Collection of data on the browsing activity of users on this website in order to carry out personalized advertising campaigns on behalf of the client.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Infinia||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising of interest to them. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||1 year||Yes|
|Advertising||Sublime Skin||Recognize and analyze inventory available in our advertising spaces to offer our users advertising of interest to them. Campaign optimization, segmentation, frequency.||More information||4 years||Yes|
|Advertising||Sunmedia||More information||5 years||Yes|
|Advertising||Triplelift||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Advertising||Primis Tech||Recognize and analyze the inventory available in our advertising spaces, show interest-based advertising to our users, ad reporting.||More information||1 year||Yes|
For users located in the Argentine Republic:
LiveRamp may process and share the data with third parties that may be located in countries that do not provide an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that offered by the laws of the country where you reside.
For users located in the USA:
To opt out of this use, click here
|Advertising||LaLiga Group International, S.L. (Salesforce)||Sending inferred information based on browsing not linked to your identity, with the aim that these companies can personalize their actions based on the inferred interests of each user.||More information||6 months||Yes|
|Advertising||LaLiga Group International, S.L. (Facebook)||Sending inferred information based on browsing not linked to your identity, with the aim that these companies can personalize their actions based on the inferred interests of each user.||More information||5 years||No|
|Advertising||Kelkoo Sales Tracking||Through Kelkoo cookies, the publication of advertisements and the measurement of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns in Kelkoo users is facilitated, calculating the value of sales generated by each campaign.||More information||30 days||Yes|
|Advertising||Unruly||We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp||More information||90 days||Yes|
|Advertising||Utiq||Authentic Consent Service. It has been promoted by telecommunications companies, in association with advertisers and media, to enable responsible digital marketing, more information in the Utiq section.||More information||90 days||No|
|Content||Percentage||Generate infographics to enrich the content of our news. They collect information about the number of views they have logged.||More information||Yes|
|Content||Infogram||Generate infographics to enrich the content of our news. They collect information about the number of views they have logged.||More information||Yes|
|Content||iAhorro.com||Generate economics content of interest to our users. They collect anonymous information about the display of such content on our sites.||More information||Yes|
|Content||Playbuzz||Generate tagged content to enrich the user experience. They record interactions with such content for analytical purposes.||More information||Yes|
|Content||ThingLink||Generate content experiences with which users interact. The views and users that this content has had on our website are counted.||More information||Yes|
|Content||Google Maps||Generate map visualizations to enrich the content of our news. They collect information about the number of views they have logged.||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Content||IAnnounce||Obituary provider. They collect information about the number of views they have logged.||More information||Yes|
|Content||Piano||Integrated platform to manage registration and subscription on the sites. It also includes other functionalities such as adblocker identification, suggesting personalized content, showing popups, sending push notifications and email marketing.||More information||2 years||Yes|
|Content||Mautic||Integrated platform to manage registration and email marketing.||More information||Yes|
What tracking technologies do we use?
In addition to cookies, there are other technologies that allow us to monitor your browsing and obtain information about your activity on the Website.
There are other technologies that are used for purposes similar to cookies, such as HTML5 local storage, tags, and local shared objects (LSO). LSOs are used by the authors of files read by Adobe® Flash® Player and the websites that host these files (more about Flash Player and LSOs). We use local storage of HTML5, LSO and similar technologies to authenticate you, keeping track of the information you have provided and remembering your preferences. When these types of technologies are used, information can be stored offline, such as the websites visited on your device and transferred to our servers the next time you connect online to our service.
Every time you access our website, your internet browser transmits certain usage data to us for technical reasons that are stored in protocol files, known as log files. Said usage data is the following: date and time of access to our website; name of the consulted website; IP address of your computer or mobile device; address of the web from which you have accessed our web; volume of data transferred and name and version of your browser.
Log file analysis helps us to improve our Internet products and make them easier to consult, to find and eliminate errors quickly, and to control the capabilities of the server.
A «plug-in» or complement is an application (or computer program) that is related to another to add a new and usually very specific function. At AMI we do not use social plugins.
Pixel in email marketing
The email-marketing tools that we use take advantage of small invisible images (pixels) that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which you are subscribed and to offer you information that may be of interest to you.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons (web beacoms, web bugs, web beacons …) and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use on the Website, as well as in some of our emails and advertisements.
Web beacons (or «tags») are snippets of programming code that are included in the Website, emails and advertisements to inform PIMe (or the companies that help us run our operations) that such web pages, emails e-mails or advertisements have been viewed or clicked on.
Embedded scripts are snippets of programming code that are included on the Website to measure the use of these web pages, such as which links are clicked. We use this information to improve the Website and adapt it to the topics that are likely to interest you the most, as well as for market research.
How can I disable cookies?
- Manage cookie consents by managing your preferences through the «Privacy Preferences» button that we make available to you in the footer of our Websites.
- Disable cookies using the links that we offer you in the box above (section «More information / opt-out»), in those cases where the provider allows it.
- Disable cookies on your device through the following links:
- Deactivate or block the download of Cookies through the specific functions of the browser you use. Keep in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, in many cases you can only delete them from the browser options. We provide below a list of instructions and links on the steps to follow for the activation, deactivation, deletion and management of cookies depending on each browser:
- Safari : With Safari open, click Safari> Preferences> Privacy> Cookies and website data and choose the desired option. For more information, https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iOS 11 : In Safari, click on Settings> Privacy and security> Block all cookies. For more information, https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome : With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon> Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings> Cookies and configure it, according to your preferences. For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Google Chrome for Android and iOS : With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon> Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings> Cookies and configure it according to your preferences. For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer 11 : Click on the Internet Explorer icon on the task bar> Tools> Internet Options> Privacy and customize the cookie settings according to preferences. For more information, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Internet Explorer Mobile : With Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More> Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences For more information, http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/ changing-privacy-and-other-browsersettings
- Microsoft Edge : In the browser, click on More> Settings> Advanced settings> Privacy and services> Cookies and choose the desired option. More information at https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox : With Firefox open, press the Menu button> Preferences> Privacy and security> History> Use a custom Configuration for History and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Mozilla Firefox Mobile : With Firefox open, press the Menu button> Settings> Privacy> Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-o-deshabilitar-cookies-en-firefox-para-android
- Opera : With Opera open, press Settings> Options> Advanced> Privacy and security> Content settings> Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information, https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the above information or links are out of date, or if your browser is not on this list (Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.) or if you cannot find a way to manage cookies , check with the official website or contact us.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us at the following email address email@example.com .
We make use of the Utiq Service in this website. The Utiq Service is operated by Utiq SA/NV and provided in partnership with your network operator and participating sites like us.
We act as a joint controller together with Utiq to deliver the Utiq Service. As part of our joint controller arrangement:
- The processing related to the Utiq Service is based on consent that we collect on behalf of the Utiq ecosystem in our websites where we integrate the Utiq Service.
- For websites where we integrate the Utiq Service, you will have access to a dedicated link in the footer of the page to provide you with information about the service, how to manage it and inform you of our partnership with Utiq.
- Utiq provides you with a centralised privacy portal (consenthub) to facilitate the exercise of your data protection rights and enable you to easily manage your Utiq consents and Utiq Service privacy preferences. At any time. In one place.
- Notwithstanding that you may exercise your rights in respect of any of the controllers, Utiq acts as the common contact point for any questions or requests you may have in relation to the Utiq Service.
The Utiq Service gives you enhanced control and transparency over the use of your data when you enable a personalised experience or analytics in websites that partner with Utiq.
This is an optional service, which means that it is not enabled by default and it is only turned on when you give your express consent on a participating website through the dedicated Utiq consent pop-up.
If you have given consent to enable the Utiq Service when you first visited our site, Utiq will only share two secure marketing signals with us. These are known as martechpass and adtechpass and are random values generated by Utiq which, without revealing your identity, allow us to recognise you as the same visitor so that we can offer you personalised content and advertising or for analytics, depending on which additional consents you have given us for these purposes. The martechpass and adtechpass expire after 90 days or 24hrs respectively and are stored on your browser along with related first-party cookies.